So the wait has ended. A solitary call from IIM Kozhikode and a 99.86 percentile to show for all the sweat and tears. Well, could've been worse, I suppose. I'm glad at least one of them considered me despite my dismal quant score. I'm like the poor little rich girl - a lot of wealth, but no liquid cash. Should learn to convert better. I could start with a 1/1. All the best to me for that.
Almost everyone's done marvellously, and there have been far more pleasant surprises than disappointments. I'm happy for the 5/6 calls guys, I'm also happy that I was in Delhi and not here when the ersults came out. Woulda slit my wrist of something. :D AND it doesn't end! XAT, FMS blah blah blah still to go. And apparently IIMK's panel grills people on their engineering subjects. So much for "I'm done with Comp. Sci." Bah. All I can do is hope the mallu factor negates my ignorance. :D
One way or another, it's been one of the richer experiences of my life. Here's to still being in the race :) Wish I had one of Chitappan's magical concoctions to toast to that!
3 comments:
More posts please.
Didnt know that you blogged!!
And yeah, congrats.
So, have u converted it already??
hey congrats about CAT;
u used a really gud template for ur blog! its so cool, although because of its variability in colors, it seems it loads pretty gud amount of images and thus it loads a lil slow i guess.
U very well know wat m talking about and thats y u r an engineering student for now :p
Post a Comment