Monday, November 19, 2007

InAdequacy

There are some loves that can well be defined

Then there is the love that lives only in the mind

You look for it in a thousand faces

On crowded streets, in deserted places

You paint a picture only your eye can see

A world where you are yourself, and free.

You ask if you walk alone there…

If you’d but have it any other way.

I love that world just as I love you

I see you there, among amorphous shapes

And magical colours of perfection

A world where I am only a dimming lampshade

In a room of chandeliers bright, a firefly

Trying to outshine the light of the stars

What hope has the hand of the faithful clock

In a world of eternal hours?

3 comments:

Earthshine said...

Why thank you!

grawl said...

What hope has the hand of the faithful clock
In a world of eternal hours?

Oh! man.

skar said...

What hope has the hand of the faithful clock

In a world of eternal hours?

^:)^