Thank you on this day for being born
(And being the cutest Capricorn!).
Thank you for holding me and spoiling me
And sometimes, at my silliest, humouring me.
Thank you for giving in to me when it counts
Holding my hand through our ups and our downs.
Thank you for being so quiet each morning while I sleep
And kissing me through my dreams (of Norwegian sheep).
Thank you for bringing me your love in books
It makes me so happy I (almost) want to cook.
You teach me that ignorance isn't bliss
Exasperatingly saying it exactly as it is!
Thank you for your wisdom, your knowing wink
You are my mirror of truth, my cosmic link!
Thank you for being so warm and so kind
And for sharing with me your peace of mind.
Thank you for your charming, playful ways
For fun and frolic, and laughter-filled days.
Thank you for being my soul mate and my friend
My anchor on whom I can blindly depend.
Thank you for the being of strength that you are
For your heart, your mind and your quiet power.
Thank you for the sweetness in your easy smile
Your trust, your generous thoughts so free of guile.
May all your years be free of care
May you never be touched by despair.
May your dreams be big, and your baggage light
May there be many more travels, rich with sound and sight!
May you be blessed by all that is good and pure
You have my faith, my love and my hand for ever more.
Thank you, my love, for being here in my life
And for making me proud that I'm you wife.
I wish I could say more than does this silly rhyme
It's only how I feel about you all the time!
Thank you for loving me the way you do
And for showing me each day why I love you.
Thank you for holding me and spoiling me
And sometimes, at my silliest, humouring me.
Thank you for giving in to me when it counts
Holding my hand through our ups and our downs.
Thank you for being so quiet each morning while I sleep
And kissing me through my dreams (of Norwegian sheep).
Thank you for bringing me your love in books
It makes me so happy I (almost) want to cook.
You teach me that ignorance isn't bliss
Exasperatingly saying it exactly as it is!
Thank you for your wisdom, your knowing wink
You are my mirror of truth, my cosmic link!
Thank you for being so warm and so kind
And for sharing with me your peace of mind.
Thank you for your charming, playful ways
For fun and frolic, and laughter-filled days.
Thank you for being my soul mate and my friend
My anchor on whom I can blindly depend.
Thank you for the being of strength that you are
For your heart, your mind and your quiet power.
Thank you for the sweetness in your easy smile
Your trust, your generous thoughts so free of guile.
May all your years be free of care
May you never be touched by despair.
May your dreams be big, and your baggage light
May there be many more travels, rich with sound and sight!
May you be blessed by all that is good and pure
You have my faith, my love and my hand for ever more.
Thank you, my love, for being here in my life
And for making me proud that I'm you wife.
I wish I could say more than does this silly rhyme
It's only how I feel about you all the time!
Thank you for loving me the way you do
And for showing me each day why I love you.
1 comment:
Awwww! So sweet! This must be one of g's favorite gifts :)
Post a Comment