Thursday, April 14, 2005

Aloha from the capital

Sudden decision, here I am at dad's place in Delhi and its freakin hot but its nice to be away for a change. Just wish it could have been one of the getaways that my imagination keeps throwin up. Delhi is so cliche. Not sure what I'll do for 10 days. There is a play on 17th.. lets see what that is about. And the regular shopping et al with cuz, xcept I hope she shows some sensitivity to the ole' bruised heart. :( It really hit me yday, when I was lookin at some horrible marks of some horrible course that I'm sposed to have completed that I well and truly am in the fourth year now. Big girl. Big decisions. Big focus. Big FYP. BigBlah.

My mom throughly freaked me out the day I was at home saying they would start looking for a guy for me to marry when I was 22-23 because it takes at least 2 years to find the right guy. My parents are not sposed to talk abotu marriage! They're sposed to be cool! >: And my grades aren't that bad! Grr.

Yennyway, my cousin just got her visa to go to Minnesota for her summer training, so there will be a party in celebration tonight. And I am officially off booze- I refused red wine with a nonchalant wave of my hand yday. AND R has been misrepresenting me all over the place going and telling people on the basis of some innocent statement of mine that I think they are cute. :s Kaiku re? Why would you do that girl?

I am here for 10 days and I don't have the hint of a schedule. It SUCKS to have Red Bricks right next to where I live and see it and remember the time me and Noo used to go there for half an hour in between our office hours and have cappuccino and listen to retro rock. And sometimes Chona used to pop in on his way back from his office, and we used to chill out till it was time for me to go back to kaam. Sigh! New trip. Time for new things to do, new memories to form, I guess.

No comments: