It's been a nice, full vacation, with people finding more time for me than I thought they would. And more productive than usual, shopping-wise. Last two days, nothing to do, woke up at 12, checked to see if there was anything worthwhile on TV, nada, came to dad's office, found a khaali comp, sitting at it. Yesterday was not a good day, temper-wise. I really wanted to blog when I was at the lowest, after having fought with dad and some other important people and feeling like I was handling my life as badly as I possibly could, because low times are the best for satisfying writing, and reasonably okay days like today are the worst.
It's back to Hyd morrow, there's much idea about the whats to do and little about the hows. Lots of coolthings I could spend my summer doing and doing cool things to my personality and wordly knowledge in general. R is going to be managing her mom's business for a while, that I think is more trainign for an MBA than anything we others are going to be doing in CAT classes. Good idea R!!
Ok, dad calling for lunch, gotta run. Tata, cyu from Hyderabad, blogger.com
1 comment:
Hey Kiran ( or is it just Kir ?? Or K ?? ;) ) ,
How r ya ?? Delhi again eh... ??? Cool...
Bbye :)
Post a Comment