Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Too damn hard

Why can't things come easy? Why does everything have to be such a damn struggle? Why can't I know who I'm meant to be? I hate not knowing. I hate running after every rabbit in the countryside assuming that if I catch it, maybe it will become something to live for. Hate catching barely any at all. Don't wanna try so hard. Don't wanna have to become someone else for every damn body I've to talk to. Or shift things around in my head everytime one of the rabbits of my 'career possibilities' comes my way. Bah. Possibilities is all I have right now. I hate not knowing where I'm meant to be. And who with.

3 comments:

skar said...

Hehehe....good to see that the good ol' sophist is back....and with a list of grouches against this cruel cruel world :D I gather you've got a job offer from IBM? Congrats! Saarang starts on the 24th.

wordmonkey said...

looks like you really need to chill out
most intelligent people don't know what they want to do with their lives till 35-40
as for the rabbits - I always felt the fun was in the chase, not in actuallyt catching them

Earthshine said...

oh, don't worry, I say things like that all the time :D I think it's all right to get worked up about things once in a while, it sortuv brings some vague dissatisfactions and grouses out in the open so you can face them and see how silly they are and how they are eminently do-something-about-able. And even if they're not, well, they add to the mystery in life so it's all ok :)