After the IIMK disaster, just when it seemed like nothing was destined to go right, I get an e-mail from Mizzou, top J-school and all that, offering me a seat in their journalism program, and option of a combined journalism-law degree. How cool is that? :D Then why am I still in two minds? Actually, many minds. I guess it's going out by myself into the big bad world versus the security of a college I know about, and a place I know about, and being close to my parents. Gah. Who would've thought?
Was wondering whether to post about the details of the interviews, but then decided I didn't want to relive the trauma. The buggers broke me. Well and truly. Just didn't expect such an onslaught. Muffed up every single question, whose answers I knew to the T right after I stepped out of that manhoos room. Gah.
Today was batch photograph day. There was a lot of shouting, jostling, waiting around in the relentless sun while the guys of the batch bickered and scratched heads about how to arrange the crowd. I bet we look like a bunch of monkeys doing the grooming ritual. Was fun though. One of the rare times one gets to see the whole batch together. That stopped happening once the compulsory courses were done with. What with everyday outings and absconding from classes, it barely feels like a a working semester at all. Just wish there were no decisions to make. It's quite a pain in the rs.
1 comment:
GG!!!
Post a Comment