Thursday, January 04, 2007

Leafing through

From the archives -
"The Sophist said...
Hmm. My temporal intelligence has never been that acute :D"

Astute, I think I meant.

"I'm taking the high road and being nice to you, even though I wasn't be'd nice to."

"I think the professor of Lame Crappy Systems really likes my haircut. There is no other reason why he wouldn't leave me alone for one frickin minute in the class."

Okay, since I am a postgraduate student now with a B.Tech. degree and a 'fraidy pants no more, I will have you know Lame Crappy Systems is nautical for Linear Control Systems. Hi, Gary!

A conversation with a website... inches away from'Dear Diary'...
"Ok, dad calling for lunch, gotta run. Tata, cyu from Hyderabad, blogger.com"

I toyed with the idea of writing everyday for 20 minutes and no more... that at least then I'd write undisputable sense. Then decided that because I untangle as I write, there is latency. If I did it the 20 minutes way, there would be no untangling, and that is the most exciting part. I would only be putting down the already untangled thoughts. Maybe I shouldn't depend on the writing to untangle them... or maybe I should get so used to it that the untangling gets effortless and so does not lead to any latency.

Ah. Latency indeed!

No comments: