Monday, February 21, 2005

And there was Light

Today my status on Yahoo messenger for quite a while was 'What a relief'. Rather unimaginative, I know, but it was nice feeling close to that after a long, long time. You know what they say about learning happening in a flash? You struggle and toil and shed copious tears, then one day the proverbial bulb lights up, and it starts flowing in effortlessly. All this may sound rather appropriate, what with the exams on and all... but it has precious little to do with exams. That exact same flash of enlightenment that I'd been waiting for happened today, clearing up a lot of cobwebs regarding my personal life in my mind, putting things in perpective like they haven't been in some time. I'm hoping this is not just initital euphoria... I doubt that it is though, because it's happened before, and its usually for good. I'm pretty sure no one who reads this will have a clue what I'm talking about, or any more than a clue. Well, let's just say that the Sophist is back. :D ( I have GOT to be the vainest creature in the world)

While we're on status..es (??), someone on my messenger list had a status that said, "Behind every successful woman is... a substantial amount of coffee." :D SO true! I should be made the brand ambassador for Nescafe. What would they do without me? Alterego showed up after ages today and we chatted for hours, with me blithely ignoring the fact that I have four exams for which i have studied nought waiting for me. Talked to Mr. Knowall also today...it's good to know there are some people I can say things like 'Can I marry you?' and get away with it in 10 seconds flat. Good to know that there is still some equinamity left in the 'oul soul. Here's wishing the Sophist a sedulous (applause), fecund(more applause) and titillating(standing ovation) year and three months.

No comments: