First mock cat, huge, HUGE shock. Hope my fragile emotional hammock can take the burden a rank in 6 digits. I would not want to be the chaff that the premier institute for cat coaching wants to weed out from the heap of golden grains that are the IIM aspirants. It's a bloody conspiracy! Anyway, since I have signed up for it, and since I have started reading the paper everyday, well, good sense says I might as well go on. People have bets over whether I will be first one to drop out. Well, *finger* to them. Ha. I will do many things. But I will certainly not drop out misters.
Today when I was checking my answers in the test, I wondered how it is so possibly to feel so low that I think I couldnt feel lower, and never feel so happy that I think I couldn't be happier. It's quite insulting to all the bad things life can throw at you. Life, my sincere apologies for being so insensitive. I shall think more about the things that could make me feel downer in the dumps than I already am, and do more justice to the gamut of tricks you have in your bag. I have been browsing through a folder of the loveliest nature pictures copied off someone's comp for the last half hour. And changing my wallpaper every 5 mins. Right now it is a green, green meadow at the foot of some sinfully snowy mountains, a field of primroses and a scottish-style castle in the background. Very English. Making me feel very deprived. Why am I not there??? This is even worse than travel and living. Because it's more beautiful. Ok and now I've changed it to one of my all-time faves. Sunset. Orange sky over orange sea with some orange splattered here and there as granish. Sunsets, lakes, waterfalls, cliffs... never go out of style with me. I feel better now. There is more to look forward to than a rat race. Although it's nicer to know the beautiful things that you want to see are within your reach. A rat race, if you must be in it, is infinitely more fun if you know you're winning.
4 comments:
Ironically, the 'rat race' is called 'Cat'. Anywaz, may the best rat bell the cat :p
didnt you read the "letter from director"?
dont "waste" your parents hard earned money and your "precious" time
hope everyone had a good laugh over that one?
OMG! and to think I, the Pied Piper of the GH, did not think of the rodent connection! :o
yayy, a post from you! nice posty lady! Finally something that makes sense at the first go! :D
Post a Comment