Thursday, May 26, 2005

I blah in spurts, don't I? Fact is I've been sitting put on my arse on my comfortable sofa before my television about 16 hours a day, dividing the rest of my time between chatting and sleeping. Giving new meaning to the phrase 'couch potato'. Wonder why sloth was considered a sin. I shoulda been born in an Epicurean society, or one which embraced hedonism. Hmm. Laziness is just another form of pleasure. I never thought of it like that before! I'm reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland again. One of those books I read every word of. Fewer and fewer of those around. I don't know if it is that I have become more picky or if I have lost the ability to stay gripped to someone else's opinions. I think that's it... they aren't opinions at all. They are narration, description, documentary... gah.

Christian weddings are soooo romantic. Sniff. All white and flowers everywhere and lovely dresses. I want an open air wedding. I don't want mandap. And shamiana. And plastic chairs. >: Gave micku a bath today. So now his nice, glossy fur is all matted and he looks like a wet hen. Mum and I discussed our relatives dogs for an hour today, and concluded that micku was wayyy cuter than all of them. We did give allowance to that possibility that we were saying that only because he's our dog though. Ok, so my disciplined life has effectively come to an end. No more waking up at 7.00 a.m or going for walks in the morning. There is only so much I can push people. : I just heard this on TV : People in the south are rejoicing as monsoon is barely a week away, it is set to hit Kerala on 7th June.Hallelujah.

My birthday is only 4 days away! I'm going to be 20! I won't be a teenager no more! I will be on my way to becoming a twennager! I will be one year closer to being 21 and telling my parents I'm going on a backpacking trip across India! By myself! Yay. Garmi ki chuttiyon mein bore ho rahein ho tho koi nai bhaasha seekhiye. What is wrong with NDTV. :s Ugh. I cannot believe I used to get 95 on 100 in Hindi once upon a time. I wish they had taught us spoken French in lfjc, the teacher was very good and used to talk in French as much as she could, but there was only a written exam so nobody bothered to speak in it. Now I don't rmr more than a couple of words and phrases. Pity. I got some sagely advice from an unsagely person yesterday.. something about how just like chatting is what I do on the net anyway, CAT prep should also become something I do anyway. Everything else should be by the way. Such profundity from someone who usually switches off when I start talking about anything more involved than the first degree shocked the hell out of me. Give me warning next time, hon. :D Now I'm miffed because I live so far away. And other things. SO I shall go. A bientot.

3 comments:

Argentyne said...

Canoo believe I actually burst out laughing loudly at the following lines?

Garmi ki chuttiyon mein bore ho rahein ho tho koi nai bhaasha seekhiye.

:)) Giving you the third-degree eh?

Earthshine said...

oh god you have NO idea! :D I should be beatified. Then again, so should he. :D

burf said...

hey allow anonymous comments yaar