I've been listening to Elvis ever since I woke today. That is because I woke with a still from a movie 'Fools Rush In' with Matthew Perry getting married to Salma Hayek on the edge of a cliff of the Grand Canyon, all brown rock and white flowers, and 'Can't help falling in love with you' playing in the background. That was probably the first song that made me wish someone would sing it for me, or write it for me. It's one of the few fantasies that have stayed with me. Who said that one didn't see colours in dreams?
There is something magical about Pink Floyd's sound, especially when you're in the place where nothing seems to matter much. My friend in Bbay is distraught because Airtel Prepaid has taken 550 bucks from my account, and have not paid it back. It just vanished from his account one day. Boom. He calls them everyday, they say they'll call back, but they don't. It's been 10 days. He has spoken to 6 different floor supervisors over the past 10 days. The customer care representatives refuse to let him talk to supervisors. The supervisors refuse to let him speak to the person in charge. Bloody corporates. >: Fkers should beaten over their head with a sledgehammer, stripped of all their customers and clothes and sent out on the streets. Morons. I hope they read this and grimace.
Things to look forward to today:
- I'm going to the Research Duo's den for dinner. Yippeeeee! Good food! Mushrooms! Helps to know people who don't have to live in this god-forsaken hole year in and year out. I'm sure just visiting it now and then is a shade better.
- We'll be jamming today. Yayyy! One of the few things that make me feel good when I'm blue. Except I might not get rid of my blocked nose by then and will do a pathetic job of singing Zobbie and Probises.
- Four classes, so no time to sit around in my room and feel useless, or think and feel depressed. In the world of the depressed, fair is foul and foul is fair and I have WAY too much time to stand and stare.
- One bag of cheetos and three books that I have to start on.
3 comments:
"Bloody corporates"..
--> :-S .. we'll be a part of those corporates some day :)
"Four classes, so no time to sit around in my room and feel useless, or think and feel depressed" ..
--> shukar hai .. vaise, u shud have take more courses.. busier the schedule, less of thinking process, lesser depression :))
vaai doo aai reed aend kamment aun aulmost aul yaur poasts deez daiz? :-? intaraestin aend eamoashanal poasts.. :)
:-s Jeez! I really am, aren't I? I had lots more ready, stuff that I scribbled in my notebook in data compression class sitting in the first bench.. but I guess now I"ll save it for tomorrow. :(
cheetos? *bawl* *wail*
Post a Comment