Monday, March 14, 2005

Bootstrap Problem

What do you do when you are in a place you don't want to be and the place you want to be in exists only in your head and everyone around you tries their darndest best to prove that there is no such place and you want to go to someotherplace where nothing or no one you knew up until now mattered where you could safely defenestrate all of the thoughts that have to do the place and feel good about it and where you could start knowing and loving life again? I can't do that now, you know. I live in that place.

2 comments:

Earthshine said...

Yeah.. looks like it certainly is an escape route for me. I would be very, very flattered indeed if that's what everyone else feels... though I doubt very much that they do. I don't kid myself about anyone not knowing who I am... I DO kid myself about them not knowing half of what I'm talking about. :)

Earthshine said...

Advice heard before, tested and put aside for the moment. True, people as sounding boards are by far better than writing because there is feedback... I usually do that AFTER I get my thoughts in order. This is just a way to do that.