Monday, March 14, 2005
Furk the system >:
I think the professor of Lame Crappy Systems really likes my haircut. There is no other reason why he wouldn't leave me alone for one frickin minute in the class. Okay, I am not exactly your enamoured student with stars in her eyes when the prof teaches, but I thought these guys were supposed to have made their peace with half the class not being interested in what they say by now. If I dont think it's necessary for me to listen to them, that's my worry, isn't it? Taking offence at insolence in one thing- being offended because someone is bored quite another. Unless someone is being deliberately disrespectful (that's bad. You don't have to respect them, but you don't have to be rude), I don't think they have any business crying their eyes out about it. Please, let the guys who don't give a shit this way or that just be. They aren't hurting you. I know it makes you feel that you aren't as good a teacher as you thought. You're right. Change. Stop picking on them and feeding your little egos so much. Either that or there are people like me who aren't very keen on learning what you are teaching right now. Maybe I will be later. Not now. I come to class because I'm forced to. It is a free world, isn't it? Learn to respect that freedom, although I don't think it can live in the same room as your smug feeling of nobility that comes out having enlightened half the furckin world. I have far too much to learn to waste my time on things that I might never use in my life. Respect that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Prof of Lame Crappy Systems really likes my haircut" .. which course is this?? whos the prof?? :D why do u feel that u have a good hair cut :P .. isnt the rest of the post very confusing .. :)
Post a Comment