Friday, March 11, 2005

I like it - I'm not gonna crack

I'm a-home home home I'm a-hoooooome.Yipppeeeeee! Eating grapes and drinking mummy's tomato soup. Heaven. I'm a-long long a-way from the the gobbledegook of the youknowwhere, and it feels GOOD. And yay! Mum AND micku AND grams and gramps haven't forgotten my face. It's a total shutting out of the other world I live in, and I'm so grateful I have that. Mum says I come home to get away from college and go to college to get away from home. Well, we won't be doing the latter for a while now, will we precioussssssssssss? I have 5 books in my room in college, I finished 'eggs', a flash game I use as a stress buster once in a way, I have Promises to perfect, I have the tips of ittiam to research, and whole bar of chocolate waiting for me in the fridge right now. Life is good. It will be a little less good when I come to dear old Zzzz, but oh well, this is the place I'm in, it's good, it's different, it's a lil bumpy... but it's satisfying. I'm lonely, but I'm more me than I have been in a long time.

People who don't belong in my happy place, can not enter my happy place. People who think they can waltz in and out of my thoughts when they like are mistaken- they will be relegated to outside them henceforth. Whoeveryouoncewere, I'm starting to like my freedom. Please don't intrude.

Achan said something wonderful yesterday. He has started writing a book. About Amma. He was remembering when they met, the exact time and place, the letters that followed during his mad days at college. 'She deserves it', he said. 'She's a wonderful, wonderful woman.' That is.. the loveliest thing he has said. And I know that this is one of those things I will remember for the rest of my sane life. How naive could I have been? Two people living 8000 miles away, both virtually by themselves, in touch through phone... sharing as much respect and love that they share. I have been wanting too much. Wanting the wrong things. Thank you, acha.

I'm so happy 'cause today I found my friends
They're in my head
I'm so lonely, that's ok I shaved my head
And I'm not sad
I like it - I'm not gonna crack
I miss you - I'm not gonna crack
I love you - I'm not gonna crack

I've killed you. I'm not gonna crack.

4 comments:

Earthshine said...

:) That's about right. It's always been there... I guess lately I had started ignoring it and started looking for an alternative outside of me. Didn't work. Finding it after having almost lost sight of it feels good.

Earthshine said...

Talk of books when Nirvana is on the page! :o Blashpemy. You are henceforth forbidden to comment on this blog unless you add something about the song that is mentioned in the post. :-|. And I really need to do something about the emoticons. (Even now wince can't get myself to say smiley)

mythalez said...

Congratz Congratz!
You are being conferred with the title of TMFB, i.e "The Most frequent Blogger" (among the bloggers i know :D )

Earthshine said...

Nooooo... I've killed you... I've killed memories of you... it's metophorical... argh.